When you supply any personal data to us we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use that data. We must collect the information fairly and explain to you how we will use it. For ease of reading, we have divided this Policy into several sections:
- What information do we collect
- How and why do we use/share your information
- For How long do we keep your information
- Security and International Data Transfers
- Your Rights
- Contact Details
It is important that you read this Policy together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice that we may provide at or around the time that we collect or process personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using that data.
By visiting our Website, you agree to its terms (including as amended from time to time) and this Policy. If, for any reason, you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please stop using this Website.
We reserve the right to revise or amend this Policy at any time to reflect changes to our business or changes in the law. Where these changes are significant we will endeavour to e-mail all of our registered users to make sure that they are informed of such changes. However, it is your responsibility to check this Policy before each use of the Website.
Please note that our Website is not directed at children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”) and we do not knowingly collect personal information about Children. If you believe we have collected personal information about your Child, you may contact us at Contact form and request that we remove information about your Child.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
What is personal data?
Where this Policy refers to ‘personal data’ it is referring to data about you from which you could be identified – such as your name, your date of birth, your contact details and even your IP address.
By law all organisations in the UK are obliged to process your personal data in certain ways and to ensure that you are given an appropriate amount of information about how they use it. You also have various rights to seek information from those organisations about how they are using your data, and to prevent them from processing it unlawfully. For more information about these rights, please see the ‘Your Rights’ section of this Policy.
Data we collect from you when you use our Website
When you use this Website to purchase jewellery products, register an account, subscribe to our newsletters and services, or participate in social media functions, contact us by post, telephone, email or SMS, participate in a competition or promotion or report a problem with this Website, we may collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. The information we collect from you may include (but is not limited to) your title, name, address, IP address, e-mail address and payment details.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE/SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Collecting your information
Here are some examples about how we may use the information we collect about you:
- to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using this Website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to process your order and fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- to manage any account that you hold with us;
- to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to notify you about changes to this Website or our services; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.